The Toledano Architecture Ltd. firm has been managed for 20 years or so by the architect Roni Toledano, a graduate of the Faculty of Architecture and City Planning at the Technion in Haifa.
The firm continues the tradition of quality and excellence as led by the established architectural firm Toledano-Russo, one of the most venerable design firms in Israel, responsible for designing residential buildings, hotels and projects throughout the country.
The firm currently employs a team of architects and practical engineers who deal with architectural planning, management and supervision, and provides fast and high quality services to a wide range of projects in the areas of residential buildings (planning luxury apartments in Israel and abroad), commerce, offices, public buildings and banks.
In all design work, an emphasis placed on the latest design and technological innovations used in similar projects abroad.
The following are the planning and management services offered by our firm:
- Comprehensive architectural planning, including handling the receipt of building permits from authorities.
- Preparation of plans to change the urban building plan, including handling of permits with the various planning committees.
- Interior planning and design, including planning of unique carpentry and furniture items.
- Preparing technical specifications and bills of quantity documents for projects planned by our firm.
- Providing management and supervision services for projects planned by our firm.
The firm’s team, headed by architect Roni Toledano, places the highest priority on service and personal attention. Therefore, most of the firm’s clients are long-established, loyal customers, who have worked with us for many years.
Among our clients are leading companies and institutions in Israel:
- Discount Bank
- Mercantile Discount Bank
- Bank Hapoalim
- The IDB Group
- Property & Building Corporation Ltd.
- Neve-Gad Company
- Ispro Company
- The Sagi Group
- The Playtech Group
- Clalit Health Services
- The Leon Recanati Home for the Aged
- The Mandel Leadership Institute
- The IEL Group and “Bikur Rofe”
- Reit 1, the largest income-producing property fund in Israel.
In recent years, our clientèle has also expanded overseas, and among others, our firm has designed offices in Cyprus, Bulgaria and Germany, as well as luxury apartments in Paris, London and New York.